Friday 18 November 2011

Lauren Conrad - Personal Year No 7

I'll make no secret of the fact that LC is one of my favourite celebrities. First and foremost what I love is her straight-up, direct manner whilst still being considerate of others. Watching her on The Hills I was inspired by her ability to nuture friendships, be open to others, yet still be able to be assertive and end relationships that weren't working for her. LC has had a close friendship with Lo since childhood and developed a lovely relationship (on-screen at least) with Audrina despite their massively different interests in music, and especially men! And who can forget when she took on Stephanie Pratt as a friend against all odds and others' discouragement? And LC's infamously assertive on-screen quip to her former close friend Heidi: "I want to forgive you, and I want to forget you". She is a very unique individual who isn't afraid to make moves and take risks. I feel that's one of the reasons she is admired by so many.

Having said all of that, I do think its been a quieter year on the Lauren Conrad front! Although we still see and hear about her in the media, it's certainly not been as openly hectic as perhaps her years on The Hills were. I think this may be largely explained by Lauren being in a Numerology personal year "7". Michael McClain, one of my favourite Numerologists, says that a 7 year is one for study, writing, self reflection and a time to avoid too much pressure from the business side of life. This certainly matches with Lauren - I certainly haven't seen her on some of my favourite blogs (e.g. Hills Freak) as much as I would like to! She is also in the process of writing 2 books (that we know of) as we speak. Seems like perfect timing.

What can we expect in 2012 from Lauren? Well, in 2012 LC will be experiencing a personal year 8. Michael McClain says that we can be waiting for big things from Ms Conrad as it will be "a year of big decisions and major achievements". So it looks like 2012 will see LC reaping the benefits of her efforts and hard work over the last few years. I can't wait to see what happens!

If you want to learn more about Michael McClain's Numerology insights, visit his website here!

No comments:

Post a Comment